- a new 290 local circulator will serve the Davidson-Concord Rd area of Davidson between Main Street and the Rocky River Road roundabout
- a new 63x direct from the Huntersville Gateway Park and Ride with mid-day service to Northcross.
- a modified 48x serving only the Northcross Park and Ride
- a modified 77x serving the Davidson and Cornelius Park and Rides
- 53x unchanged on the NorthMeck end
- Uptown dropoff/pickup points significantly changed to use Church and College streets utilizing the Express Lanes direct access ramps on 277. This will primarily impact riders to the Gateway/Johnson &Wales side of Uptown.
This service all starts on February 3rd. Routes and schedules below. This information was obtained at the Tuesday open house event in Uptown at the Main Library.