Grand opening events will include:
- Activities for the whole family
- Tree planting with Trees Davidson (volunteers needed)
- Basketball and tennis clinics
- North Carolina Wildlife Federation activities for children
- Bartlett Tree Clinic with tree doctor
- Food and more!
Parking is limited so please consider walking or biking by using our greenway system or carpooling with a friend or neighbor.
“One of the goals of the 2018-2019 Strategic Plan is to increase the physical and mental health of Davidson community members, specifically by preserving open space and providing opportunities for play and discovery,” said Town Manager Jamie Justice. “We are so excited the first phase of this park is ready for all to enjoy.”
For more information about this new park and event, please call the Davidson Parks and Recreation Department at 704-892-3349.