DAVIDSON, N.C. – On Thursday, May 23, 2019, officers and investigators with the Davidson Police Department executed a search warrant at 314-B Delburg Street, Davidson related to a narcotics investigation. Three of the adults present at the residence received citations for drug offenses and were released from the scene along with one minor child. One subject, a 31-year-old African-American, male, and resident at the address, was arrested on scene.
Investigators are seeking the following felony charges on the arrested suspect:
• Trafficking in LSD
• Felony possession LSD
• Trafficking in Cocaine
• Felony possession of cocaine
• Felony possession of methamphetamine
• Possession With Intent to Sell or Deliver – mushrooms (Psilocybin)
• Felony possession- mushrooms (Psilocybin)
• Maintaining a dwelling for the purpose of storing controlled substances
Over $3000 in US currency was seized from the property. This is still an active, ongoing drug investigation and the arrested suspect’s name will be released when pending charges are finalized with the Mecklenburg County Magistrate.