Monday, January 2, 2017

Don't worry, we'll be back...

To my regular readers...

aShortChronicle will be taking a hiatus from blogging and the columns at the Herald Weekly for at least the month of January.

As many readers know, this is not my job.  It's just a hobby, and I don't get paid a dime.  With the new year kicking off, I have a number of other important priorities that need to move to the front of the line.

Dont worry though.  We will be back!

There are too many important things coming in 2017 to let the silliness and shennanigans of local government go unreported.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear this. Combined with the loss of their other stellar opinion columnist - Eric something or other - I just hope the Herald Weekly doesn't lose too many readers. Local politicians are surely breathing a sigh of relief though.

    ReplyDelete